BOSTON (AP) — Police say a 39-year-old man has been charged with lighting a fire in a Boston ballot drop box and damaging dozens of ballots.
Police said Monday that Worldy Armand of Boston was taken into custody late the day before after drug control unit officers on patrol saw a man who matched the description of the man authorities were seeking.
Police say he also had an active warrant for receiving stolen property. Armand faces a charge of willful and malicious burning. It was not immediately clear whether he has an attorney to speak for him.
- Karns community mourns the death of beloved barber Clark ‘Sparky’ Walker
- THP: Three injured in collision with tower that resulted in widespread outages in Oak Ridge
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say