Harker Heights, Texas – One man has been arrested for the murder of a Fort Hood soldier found in May.
Brandon Michael Olivares, 28, was charged with Murder and arrested on August 5th, after the body of 27-year-old Brandon Scott Rosecrans was discovered in the 2100 block of Fuller Lane in Harker Heights on May 18th.
An investigation into the murder revealed that the victim and suspect were traveling together in
the victim’s vehicle before the suspect discharged a firearm at the victim. The victim was
removed from the vehicle and left in the area adjacent to the roadway in the 2100 block of Fuller
Rosecrans’s vehicle was later found burning the same night. the investigation into that incident is still ongoing .
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: 3 new deaths bring Knox County total to 76
- CDC warns Americans to ‘avoid’ trick-or-treating for Halloween
- Newsfeed Now: Officer saves 2-year-old boy; WWII canteen returned to family
- Romney OKs voting on court nominee, all but assures approval
- Anderson County Veterans Day Parade canceled due to COVID-19