RUSSELLVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – A man was arrested and charged with attempted murder Sunday after a shooting in Russellville.
According to Hamblen County Sheriff’s Office investigators, deputies responded to a shooting on Three Springs Road late Sunday. When they arrived they learned a man had been shot and taken to a nearby hospital.
After interviewing witnesses, deputies were able to identify Michael Harvey as the shooter. Harvey was found in a vehicle matching the description from the incident with a .22 caliber revolver in plain view.
Harvey has now been arrested and charged with 1st-degree attempted murder, three counts of aggravated assault, possession of a firearm by a felon and the use of a firearm in commission of a felony. He’s being held on a $500,000 bond.
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries