KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — Prosecutors in Wisconsin have charged a 19-year-old man with supplying the gun that police say was used in a pair of fatal shootings during a protest in August.
The Kenosha News reports that Dominick Black was charged with two felony counts of supplying a dangerous weapon to a minor. According to the criminal complaint, Black asked 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse to join him in guarding businesses in Kenosha during the protest and gave him an assault rifle.
Rittenhouse used the rifle to shoot two protesters and wound a third during the demonstration. Rittenhouse faces multiple charges, including intentional homicide and illegally possessing a firearm.
- US calls Bahrain, UAE ‘major security partners’
- In Mexico, women take the front lines as vigilantes
- Mexico clears general, publishes US evidence against him
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Damaged roads, lack of gear hinder Indonesia quake rescue