KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Update: The FBI saying that the Emory Road bank robber from Jan. 10 has been arrested in Escambia County, Fla.
57-year-old Timothy James Langford has been arrested in connection to multiple bank robberies, including one that took place on Emory Road at a Regions Bank.
The investigation is still ongoing.
East Tennessee authorities are searching for a man who robbed a Knoxville bank Friday morning.
Just after 9:00 a.m., Knoxville Police Department officers responded to a robbery at the Regions Bank at 601 E. Emory Road. A white male suspect entered the bank, handed a note to the teller and fled the bank on foot with an undisclosed amount of U.S. currency.
The suspect remains at large at this time.
KPD officers Knox County Sheriff’s deputies are searching the area. The incident is being jointly investigated by the FBI Knoxville Field Office and the KPD.
If anyone has any information, they are asked to please call 865-544-0751.
- Saloon 16, Peyton Manning’s bar & restaurant, opens its doors in Knoxville
- Dolly Parton voices support for Black Lives Matter movement
- FBI ‘extremely concerned’ for missing mother of toddler found wandering alone in Florida
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Man suffers deep cuts after punching out car window, taken to UT Medical