LOS ANGELES (NEXSTAR) — The “queen of Christmas music” Mariah Carey is rolling out a holiday special for 2020 with a star-studded lineup of guests including Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson.
Unfortunately, not everyone will be able to see it.
“Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special” will start streaming on Apple TV+ on Dec. 4. You can check out a short teaser clip below:
This is another win for Apple TV+. Earlier this year, the streaming service announced it acquired the rights for Charlie Brown’s holiday specials.
The Mariah special will also include appearances from Tiffany Haddish, Billy Eichner, Snoop Dogg, Jermaine Dupri, and Misty Copeland.
Carey is behind the most popular Christmas song over the last 25 years. Unless you live under a rock, you can sing along to portions of “All I Want for Christmas Is You.”
Last year, the song reached the No. 1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It’s believed to have generated well over $60 million in royalties since its 1994 release.
- Grand Ole Opry country singer Stonewall Jackson dies at 89
- HBO Max releases first-look teaser of ‘Harry Potter’ anniversary special
- You better watch out: 1 in 4 think they belong on the ‘naughty list’ this year
- First Friday kicks off holiday events in Knoxville
- Nearing 100, Betty White’s life is a page-turner in new book