AUSTIN (KXAN) — The McConaughey’s are on the road again, this time delivering 110,000 medical masks to hospitals across rural Texas.
The couple posted a picture on Twitter, and said thanks to Lincoln Motor Company for donating the masks.
Matthew and Camila loaded up a King Ranch edition Ford truck with boxes of masks (they even had to put them in the back seat of the cab) and started the trek across the state.
- 911 calls released from plane landing on interstate in Knoxville
- ETSU’s Lockwood makes history as first Black female Super Bowl coach
- Terror suspect charged for damaging power plant outside Las Vegas found incompetent
- Why Kelce brother’s wife is bringing OB-GYN to Super Bowl
- Chiefs banked on rookie returns to reach Super Bowl