(WJHL)- A Sullivan County mother recently indicted on several charges related to the death of her infant daughter is set to be arraigned in court Friday morning.
According to a release, Boswell will be arraigned in Sullivan County Criminal Court via video.
A grand jury indicted Boswell on August 19th on two counts of felony murder and 17 other counts, including abuse of a corpse and aggravated child neglect.
The remains of Evelyn Boswell, 15-months-old, were found on a family member’s property near Blountville on March 6.
Boswell’s bond is currently set at $1 million.
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports two new COVID-19 deaths
- Wendy’s has a new chicken sandwich, and you can get one free
- Judo champion from Kansas City foils armed robbery by grappling suspect to the ground
- 6-year-old boy’s ‘YouCanBeABCs’ rap video inspires kids to dream big
- Watch Live: Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs testify on social media protections amid censorship claims