SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – Megan Boswell was arraigned by video conference Thursday after she was indicted on charges of false reporting.
Megan Boswell is the mother of Evelyn Boswell, a young child whose remains were discovered on a family member’s property back in March.
In a sit-down interview earlier this month with News Channel 11’s Kaylyn Kluck, investigators said they have identified a person of interest in Evelyn’s death, but could not provide any further details.
According to the presentment sent to News Channel 11 Wednesday, all 11 incidents Megan is charged for happened between February 18 and 23rd.
According to a release from the Tennessee Courts, the arraignment is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. on Thursday.
- 8-year-old killed in shooting at Riverchase Galleria, 3 others injured
- Anderson County to move forward with fireworks show
- Coronavirus: Sevier County Sheriff suspends on-site visitation at corrections facilities
- Sevier County: Mask mandate decision may be determined by Monday
- Couple gets COVID-19, mother gives birth before dying of virus