LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) – A man in Lansing is working right now to recreate his version of the ‘Batmobile.’
Aaron Aikman is no stranger to building famous TV and movie vehicles. But for this project, he has teamed up with ‘Lansing Batman’ to make it happen.
Their Batmobile won’t be used to fight crime. They plan to use it to help cheer children up who are fighting serious illnesses.
You can watch this week’s ‘Tell Me Something Good’ report by Chivon Kloepfer and Photojournalist Dan Ray by clicking the video above.
- Knoxville native Bianca Belair wins WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship at Wrestlemania
- Sevier County business owner hosting prom for those whose schools won’t have one this year
- What’s COVID-19 and what’s just allergies? Doctors break it down
- Protesters, counter-protesters rally outside Johnson City Honda
- Cumberland County Schools to reopen on April 12 following damage from tornado