MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) – A 14-year-old student at Meadowview Middle School in Morristown has been charged for bringing an airsoft gun to school.
The 14-year-old Meadowview student was charged with disorderly conduct when they were found in possession of an airsoft gun on Thursday, Nov. 7.
- DA Allen: No officers will be charged after fatal officer-involved shooting at Austin-East
- LIVE: DA Allen presents evidence, video from officer-involved shooting at Austin-East
- Scruffy to Fluffy makeovers: Meet Lucy
- Amazon debuts pay-by-palm at some Whole Foods stores
- Snapchat leads to Scott County marijuana arrest