MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) – A 14-year-old student at Meadowview Middle School in Morristown has been charged for bringing an airsoft gun to school.
The 14-year-old Meadowview student was charged with disorderly conduct when they were found in possession of an airsoft gun on Thursday, Nov. 7.
- Kroger-Walgreens pilot program in Knoxville
- Volunteer East Tennessee releases 2019 Holiday Guide to Volunteering
- Missa Bay recalls salad products because of possible E. coli contamination
- Three convicted in Zaevion Dobson shooting death appear in court to petition for new trial
- WATCH: Southeastern Stream Live – Week 13