MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) – A 14-year-old student at Meadowview Middle School in Morristown has been charged for bringing an airsoft gun to school.
The 14-year-old Meadowview student was charged with disorderly conduct when they were found in possession of an airsoft gun on Thursday, Nov. 7.
- Hundreds participate in birthday parade for 1-year-old El Paso Walmart shooting survivor
- South Carolina fugitive may be hiding in NC mountains
- 100th birthday in Hawaii celebrated with drive by parade
- Person transported to hospital following water rescue in Surgoinsville
- Woods, Manning win “The Match: Champions for Charity”