CAMDEN, Tenn. (WKRN) — Officials with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and Camden Police Department have arrested a woman in the double homicide of her grandparents.
According to the TBI, a welfare check was conducted at a home on the 100 block of Vicksburg Avenue where 82-year-old Eugene McDaniel and 67-year-old Celeste McDaniel were found dead. Further investigation determined their granddaughter, 28-year-old Katelyn Taylor was the person responsible.
Taylor was booked into Benton County Jail on $500,000 bond. The investigation is currently ongoing.
- Maryville-based Denver Hunt Company seeking carpenter
- The future of the Senate: 35 seats up for grabs on election night
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- Coronavirus: Maryville College moves to reduced operations for the remainder of the week
- Knoxville-Knox County CAC offers utility bill assistance