HONOLULU (AP) — A woman is expected to be sent from Hawaii to Idaho to face charges in the disappearance of her young son and teenage daughter.
Lori Vallow was arrested last month in Hawaii on felony charges of child abandonment in Idaho. The case has attracted attention with revelations of her doomsday beliefs and a series of mysterious deaths.
The children vanished in September. A defense attorney says Vallow shouldn’t be questioned without an attorney during the journey Wednesday.
She’s being held on $5 million bail, and her first court appearance in Idaho is Friday.
- New weekly jobless claims in Tennessee reach highest level since January
- Bodycam video: Michigan officer punches man during traffic stop over littering
- Florida couple attempts to hold wedding at mansion they did not own
- Louisiana teen saves elderly woman from fire
- Meet the man in a bear suit walking from Los Angeles to San Francisco