The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office is mourning the loss of a K9 officer.
The sheriff’s office saying K9 “Eros” had to be put down Monday morning because of “medical complications”.
Monroe County Emergency Services said Eros worked with his partner, Corporal Clint Brookshire, for five years.
The sheriff’s office says the K9 served the sheriff’s office and citizens of the county well.
- Local lawmakers speak ahead of Tuesday’s special session on the 2021-2022 school year
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit reaches space on 2nd try
- Dancing trucker turns up at inauguration protest to promote peace