GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) – Greeneville High School officials have started an initiative to help out those teenagers in need over the upcoming holiday season.
“Monty’s Merry Christmas” aims to benefit students by offering $100 gift cards which will go directly to students so they can purchase their own Christmas presents, officials said.
If you would like to donate to the cause, click HERE.
If you want to mail a check, send it here:
Attn: Monty’s Merry Christmas
210 Tusculum Boulevard
Greeneville, TN 37745
School officials said the goal is to raise between $8000 and $10,000.
Greeneville High School Assistant Principal Noelle Smith noted on social media Sunday that low income teens are often overlooked. She urged anyone who could donate anything to do so.
- Nursing school establishes scholarship fund in honor of slain Nashville nurse
- Knoxville animal shelter shares ‘Furry-Tale’ reunion story
- LIST: Martin Luther King Jr. Day events in Knoxville
- Oak Ridge asks citizens to avoid in-person business, updates city service COVID-19 protocols
- Nominate someone for Knoxville’s Good Neighbor of the Year award