GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) – Greeneville High School officials have started an initiative to help out those teenagers in need over the upcoming holiday season.
“Monty’s Merry Christmas” aims to benefit students by offering $100 gift cards which will go directly to students so they can purchase their own Christmas presents, officials said.
If you would like to donate to the cause, click HERE.
If you want to mail a check, send it here:
Attn: Monty’s Merry Christmas
210 Tusculum Boulevard
Greeneville, TN 37745
School officials said the goal is to raise between $8000 and $10,000.
Greeneville High School Assistant Principal Noelle Smith noted on social media Sunday that low income teens are often overlooked. She urged anyone who could donate anything to do so.
- Smokies planning on ‘modified’ synchronous firefly viewing
- O’Conner Senior Center pancake breakfast going drive-thru
- O’Connor Center offering drive-thru pancakes to raise funds for programs
- Austin-East PSA project provides training, calls for peace
- Zoo Knoxville opens new $18 million amphibian and reptile center