MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) – 27-year-old Heather Marie Viers has been found safe according to Morristown Police.
Morristown Police seeking missing woman last seen in August
EARLIER: Morristown Police are asking for your help locating a missing woman.
Family members of 27-year-old Heather Marie Viers told police she is homeless and has not been seen since August.
Viers stands 4’11” tall and weighs around 100 pounds. She has strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information that could help locate her is asked to call Morristown Police at 423-585-2701.
- President-elect Biden urges congress, Trump to pass COVID-19 relief, saying ‘Americans need help and they need it now’
- David L. Lander, best known as ‘Squiggy’ on Laverne & Shirley, dies at 73
- Identifying depression in the elderly during COVID-19
- “Whoville” Christmas Party spreads holiday cheer for Niswonger cancer patients
- Metro couple’s story of finding love after losing spouses to cancer shared across the US