MORRISTOWN, Tenn. (WATE) – A Morristown woman accused of Tenncare fraud is now behind bars.
According to a release from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, a special investigation into Chelsea Snowden began in April when she was employed for Morristown Health Services.
TBI agents determined she falsified timesheets three times, causing her employer to bill Tenncare for services that were never provided.
Snowden’s bond is set at $15,000 dollars.
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports smallest 1-day case increase in September
- Former Titan, Vol Albert Haynesworth charged with domestic assault
- Titans suspend team activities after multiple players, staffers test positive for COVID-19
- Newsfeed Now: Countdown to the first Presidential Debate, California Wildfires, Carole Baskin, and more
- Belmont University preparing for final presidential debate