SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL)- The mother of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell made her first Facebook post since an AMBER Alert was issued for her child.
Megan Boswell, under the Facebook name “Maggie Wood,” posted a public plea on social media Monday. The post asks for people to share it and help Megan Boswell find her baby.
The post, which is visible to all, showed several new photos of Evelyn Boswell.
It appears this is one of multiple Facebook accounts for the mother.
An AMBER Alert was issued for Evelyn Boswell after authorities said she was last seen by a babysitter in early December.
Anyone with information about Evelyn or her location is asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND, (423) 279-7500 or 1-800-THE-LOST.
For complete coverage of this ongoing AMBER Alert, CLICK HERE.
- Family autopsy: Floyd asphyxiated by sustained pressure
- Nearly 26,000 nursing home COVID-19 deaths reported to feds
- Anderson County Fair canceled amid coronavirus concerns
- Obama condemns violent protests, suggests channeling ‘our justifiable anger’
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane season is officially underway