SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL)- The mother of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell made her first Facebook post since an AMBER Alert was issued for her child.
Megan Boswell, under the Facebook name “Maggie Wood,” posted a public plea on social media Monday. The post asks for people to share it and help Megan Boswell find her baby.
The post, which is visible to all, showed several new photos of Evelyn Boswell.
It appears this is one of multiple Facebook accounts for the mother.
An AMBER Alert was issued for Evelyn Boswell after authorities said she was last seen by a babysitter in early December.
Anyone with information about Evelyn or her location is asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND, (423) 279-7500 or 1-800-THE-LOST.
For complete coverage of this ongoing AMBER Alert, CLICK HERE.
- Fulton takes care of Gibbs in Thursday night affair
- 10-digit dialing required in 865 area code beginning Oct. 24
- Zoo Knoxville tigers getting COVID-19 vaccination
- Knoxville area Boy Scout council contributing to abuse trust, committed to safe program
- Wife of Cocke County fatal shooting victim fears for her safety with suspect out on bond