PASCO COUNTY. Fla. (WFLA) – All lanes of I-75 have reopened after a herd of cows fell from a passing truck.
Just after 11 a.m. FHP Troopers, and members of the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office and the FWC responded to the north and southbound lanes of I-75, just north of SR-52.
When troopers arrived on scene a total of six cows were located, three deceased and three with injuries.
The roadway was closed until 1:00 PM. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the FHP by calling 813-558-1800.
- Virtual concert to raise money for East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
- Sevier Co. mayor extends mask mandate through April 15
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year
- Greenville Co. teacher receives award after helping student call 911 over unresponsive mom
- Tips from a pro photographer on how to get the ultimate Instagram-worthy shot