PASCO COUNTY. Fla. (WFLA) – All lanes of I-75 have reopened after a herd of cows fell from a passing truck.
Just after 11 a.m. FHP Troopers, and members of the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office and the FWC responded to the north and southbound lanes of I-75, just north of SR-52.
When troopers arrived on scene a total of six cows were located, three deceased and three with injuries.
The roadway was closed until 1:00 PM. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the FHP by calling 813-558-1800.
- Firehouse Subs hiring 60 in Knoxville area
- Virginia city removes 176-year-old slave auction block
- Alabama city removes Confederate statue without notice
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Baby bear spotted in North Monroe
- Look up tonight to catch a glimpse of the Strawberry Moon