SPEEDWELL, Tenn. (WATE) – Four people have been arrested after a narcotics search at a home in Speedwell.
William Mabes, Richard Wright, Cheryl Irvin, and Margaret Rouse were each served with outstanding warrants. Mabes and Wright were charged with possession of Schedule II narcotics. More charges are expected through grand jury presentation.
The arrests happened along Shadow Lane Tuesday, according to the Claiborne County Sheriff’s Office. We’re told meth and drug paraphernalia were seized.
- Nurse rushes to help in apparent accidental shooting at Clinton Highway Walmart
- Young-Williams Animal Center Pet of the Week: Lenora
- Monroe Co. man shares vaccine experience, highlights struggles rural communities face
- Tennessee lawmakers OK education bills in special session
- Pair of KUB employees were paid $10K for hours they did not work, comptroller’s office finds