PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Clinton Dragons looking for a culture change in 2021
- Knoxville City Council votes to review policies for stopping racist and sexist practices within city government
- Knoxville City Council names African American Equity Restoration task force members
- ‘About time’: Gay athletes unleash rainbow wave on Olympics
- Monroe County Commission votes to approve new animal shelter