PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Happy 90th birthday Neil Armstrong
- Tennessee vet warns of livestock illness hitting Midwest
- Trump boosts Hagerty on eve of Tennessee Senate GOP election
- GOP Senate race tops Tennessee primary Election Day ballot
- KCS Superintendent talks delaying start of school