NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — There are now 14,702 total cases of COVID-19 as of Monday, according to the Metro Public Health Department.
There has been a total of 141 deaths in Davidson County.
The total number of cases includes 14,685 confirmed and 17 probable cases and grew by 164 in the past 24 hours.
A reported 9,526 individuals have recovered from the virus. Of the confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Davidson County, 5,035 are “active.” The remaining cases are self-isolated at their homes and have mild and manageable symptoms.
The age range of patients is from one month old to 102 years old, 7,648 of which are men, 6,791 are women and the gender of 263 patients is unknown.
Of the 123,011 tests performed in the county, 14,702 (12%) had positive results. Negative results total 108,309.
The health department reported available hospital beds in Nashville are at 24% and available ICU beds are at 25%.
The COVID-19 Hotline received 69 calls on Sunday.
To be tested at a Davidson County assessment center, call the COVID-19 Hotline at 615-862-7777 to speak with a health care professional.
- Coronavirus Timeline: Total COVID-19 cases near 175K, deaths now stand at 2,097 in the state
- CHART: Tennessee Department of Health’s count of coronavirus cases by day in state
- Greene County mayor extends mask mandate through September 30
- Video and pictures of packed house party near KU campus spark concern as virus cases rise
- Tennessee Coronavirus: Two weeks into September, state has seen a 12.48% increase in COVID-19 cases and a 19.56% increase in deaths
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County reports smallest 1-day increase in new cases so far in September
- Oxford and AstraZeneca resume coronavirus vaccine trial
- Tennessee Coronavirus: Total COVID-19 cases reach 171,824 with 933 new cases reported Sunday
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Inactive cases rise by 204 as Knox County reports 121 new cases & no new deaths
- As Trump played down virus, health experts’ alarm grew
- Dakotas lead US in virus growth as both reject mask rules
- Tennessee Coronavirus: COVID-19 deaths hit 2,064 with 39 new ones reported Saturday
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Inactive cases rise by 229 as Knox County reports 189 new cases & 3 new deaths
- As restaurants, bars re-open amid coronavirus, CDC study urges caution
- Ohio college students test positive for coronavirus, throw party