NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Ahead of Tuesday night’s Metro Council meeting, government and faith leaders gathered to pray for healing on a site of damage and destruction.
The prayer vigil was spearheaded by Metro Deputy Mayor of Community Engagement, Brenda Haywood and held on the steps of the Metro Historic Courthouse.
She said, “I think we know what’s wrong, and I think it’s time for us to right that wrong. I think it’s time for us to own whats wrong.”
- Biden seeks GOP input, hopes to reach bipartisan agreement on infrastructure package
- Attorney General Merrick Garland honors Oklahoma City bombing victims on 26th anniversary
- Knox County board of health set to hold first meeting in new advisory role April 21
- Bus driver lied to Knox County Sheriff’s Office about bus stop prowler
- The path back to the pitch