A serial killer's string of murders may have touched Knoxville.
This after a stunning confession revealed by the FBI by a man in prison who says he has committed at least 90 murders.
The FBI looking into Samuel Little after DNA matched him to three unsolved murders from the 1980s. He is currently serving a life sentence for strangling three women in California.
One of the crimes described by Little that still hasn't been corroborated is a 1975 murder case of a 25-year-old woman here in Knoxville.
We'll keep you posted on this investigation.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- LCSO deputies catch two runaway horses on the run in Greenback
- Seymour VFD: One person airlifted after car crashed into tree in Knox Co.
- Rural Metro: Structure fire breaking out in North Knoxville Saturday morning
- KPD: One dead in wreck on I-40 near Papermill early Saturday morning
- Smoky Mountain Speedway opens with new track at 6th Annual Tennessee Tipoff Classic
- Police investigate reported shooting in West Knox County
- Morristown police seek armed robbery suspect
- The Latest: Barr decision on report to cause fireworks
- US reacts to end of Mueller probe with relief, skepticism
- Protests held in Pittsburgh after cop cleared in shooting
- Campaign roundup: Indiana mayor talks marriage, millennials
- Barr scours Trump-Russia report to see how much to open
- Testing strength, Harris and Sanders take 2020 to rival turf
- Democrats debate Mueller strategy as findings loom