ASHLAND, Ohio (AP) – An Ohio homeowner is busy cleaning up after a large goat broke into her home by ramming through a sliding glass door and then settling down for a nap in a bathroom.
The Ashland Times-Gazette reports Logan Keathley returned to his family’s Sullivan Township home Friday to find their German Shepherd agitated and the house reeking.
That’s when he discovered “Big Boy,” a goat who had escaped from a farm several miles away, napping in a bathroom.
Logan’s mother, Jennifer, began calling friends for advice.
Ashland County sheriff’s deputies arrived, put a rope around Big Boy’s neck and tried to entice him outside with food.
They finally grabbed the goat by the horns and led him outside.
Keathley says her home “definitely smells like a goat farm.”
- West controls Oak Ridge in victory
- Ax-wielding suspect wanted for Donelson crime spree arrested near downtown Nashville
- Democratic and Republican leaders express willingness to work together on stimulus relief bill
- Organization rescues animals of all sizes from wildfires raging across the West
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation