ASHLAND, Ohio (AP) – An Ohio homeowner is busy cleaning up after a large goat broke into her home by ramming through a sliding glass door and then settling down for a nap in a bathroom.
The Ashland Times-Gazette reports Logan Keathley returned to his family’s Sullivan Township home Friday to find their German Shepherd agitated and the house reeking.
That’s when he discovered “Big Boy,” a goat who had escaped from a farm several miles away, napping in a bathroom.
Logan’s mother, Jennifer, began calling friends for advice.
Ashland County sheriff’s deputies arrived, put a rope around Big Boy’s neck and tried to entice him outside with food.
They finally grabbed the goat by the horns and led him outside.
Keathley says her home “definitely smells like a goat farm.”
- Man buys Olivia Newton-John’s ‘Grease’ jacket for 243k, gives it back to her
- Samuel L. Jackson will soon be able to voice your Alexa, cursing optional
- Alabama police officer shot while responding to call
- Funeral for Halls man Jackie Harrison set for this weekend
- Dump truck stolen from Bulls Gap home