NORWICH, Vt. (WATE) – King Arthur Flour is expanding a voluntary recall more of its unbleached All-Purpose Flour.
See specific lot numbers for the recall of 5 and 25-pound bags.
“We are taking this voluntary precautionary step because of the potential presence of E. coli 026 which was discovered through sampling,” the company said. “King Arthur Flour has not received any confirmed reports of illnesses related to this product.”
The flour was milled at an ADM Milling facility in Buffalo, New York, and was distributed by King Arthur Flour through retailers and distributors nationwide, and sold through our website, catalog, and store in Norwich, Vermont, the company said.
- Tennessee unemployment claims top 700,000 since Mid-March
- US executes 2nd man in a week; lawyers said he had dementia
- 36 students from Illinois high school test positive for COVID-19
- Rising virus totals force rethink of bars, schools, tourism
- Michigan man killed in police shooting after fight over wearing mask