ATLANTA (AP) — Congressman John Lewis, a civil rights icon and the last of the Big Six civil rights activists led by the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., died Friday at age 80. He is being remembered by congressional colleagues, civil rights leaders and former presidents as a “titan” of the struggle against racial discrimination.
- Tennessee vet warns of livestock illness hitting Midwest
- Trump boosts Hagerty on eve of Tennessee Senate GOP election
- GOP Senate race tops Tennessee primary Election Day ballot
- KCS Superintendent talks delaying start of school
- New Cheetos mac and cheese hitting Walmart shelves this weekend nationwide