Still waiting for your admissions letter into Hogwarts?
Even if you never get sorted into Gryffindor or Slytherin, you can dress like the boy who lived.
Vans announced a “magical” partnership coming soon.
The footwear brand posted news of the Harry Potter collaboration Monday on Twitter.
But exactly how soon, soon is, remains a mystery.
The company’s website says fans can expect shoes, apparel, and accessories as part of the collection.
And even muggles won’t be left out, wands aren’t required, only currency.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- First in line at Chick-fil-A says 'My kids are going to freak'
- Pigeon Forge basketball coach plans retiring No. 2 jersey in honor of deceased former player
- Teens taken to hospital after Fort Dickerson Quarry jump
- Knoxville firefighters highlight dangers, safety prevention with clothes dryers
- Family identifies Gray man who drowned in Cherokee Lake
- Stay weather aware when camping in the Smokies
- VA agrees to pay Madisonville WWII veteran's medical bills
- AP sources: Pentagon proposing troop buildup in the Mideast
- Revisiting France, and recalling D-Day's horror and triumph
- 3 deaths in Missouri as tornado strikes state capital
- Runaway barges threaten dam in another day of Midwest storms
- Legal experts: California reporter did not commit crime
- Annual 'Dr. Beach' list names Oahu's Kailua best in America
- Democratic pledges against big money come with an asterisk