AUSTRALIA (WTNH) — An incredible view from above of 64,000 turtles off the edge of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
The images in the video above were captured by drones which scientists have been using to track those endangered populations.
Research teams found drones give more accurate information than other practices used to study the turtles.
- US may see ‘surge upon surge’ of virus in weeks ahead, Dr. Fauci says
- Mother of slain Florida teen shot during his burial service
- Cocke County deputies seeking to identify suspect who assaulted a juvenile
- TN Department of Military continues work during pandemic
- Pandemic increases demand for Christmas trees while farmers experience shortage