As coronavirus continues to spread throughout the world, many companies are doing their part to mitigate. As a result, fewer people are going out and several businesses including movie theaters are closing.
Trolls World Tour will reportedly be the first film released.
The movies will be available for a 48-hour rental period at a suggested retail price of $19.99 in the US or the price equivalent in international markets, the Comcast-owned company reportedly said.
“The Hunt,” “Invisible Man” and “Emma” are also said to be released Friday.
Regal Cinemas announced Monday they would be closing its theaters “as a precaution.”
Over the weekend, the CDC recommended that groups 50 or more don’t get together.
- National Weather Service schedules statewide tornado drill, radio test for March 5 in Tennessee
- President Joe Biden releases statement on authorization of COVID-19 vaccine
- THP: Charges pending, 1 injured after crash on Rutledge Pike
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine