SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Knoxville mayor-elect announces senior cabinet appointments
- Safety tips to keep in mind while holiday shopping
- Gatlinburg church holds first service since 2016 wildfires
- Community raises nearly $7K for family of Middle TN baby who choked to death
- Knoxville celebrating purchase of first all-electric transit bus