SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Grant Imahara, co-host of MythBusters and White Rabbit Project, dies at 49
- Greene County mayor plans to issue mask mandate
- University of Tennessee publishes up-to-date fall reopening plans
- Sheriff: ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera saved son before drowning
- Loudon County Sheriff’s Office investigating drowning of 14-year-old on Tellico Lake