(WYTV) – Starting March 18, ABC will air a new show that provides the latest information on the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Pandemic: What You Need to Know” will air weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
ABC News’ Amy Robach will anchor the show, along with ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton.
The show will bring in guests to talk about the pandemic, discussing topics from health and safety to homeschooling and debunking myths, according to ABC.
- Oath Keeper charged in Capitol riot renounces group, but judge says she’s too dangerous for release
- Mask mandates extended for Claiborne & Hamblen counties
- Hamblen County Sheriff: Human skeletal remains found near Panther Creek State Park hiking trail
- American Rescue Plan hits the House floor as lawmakers split along party lines
- ‘We want everyone to be treated equally’: Blount Co. couple hoping new law can provide safeguard LGBTQ+ community