(WYTV) – Starting March 18, ABC will air a new show that provides the latest information on the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Pandemic: What You Need to Know” will air weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
ABC News’ Amy Robach will anchor the show, along with ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton.
The show will bring in guests to talk about the pandemic, discussing topics from health and safety to homeschooling and debunking myths, according to ABC.
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Here’s why Biden and Trump are laser focused on fracking
- Looking for love? Skip this popular Halloween costume
- Halloween goes on at the White House with a few twists
- Probe: Ex-Tennessee hospital worker stole $798K in supplies