(WYTV) – Starting March 18, ABC will air a new show that provides the latest information on the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Pandemic: What You Need to Know” will air weekdays at 1 p.m. ET.
ABC News’ Amy Robach will anchor the show, along with ABC News Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Jennifer Ashton.
The show will bring in guests to talk about the pandemic, discussing topics from health and safety to homeschooling and debunking myths, according to ABC.
- Look up tonight to catch a glimpse of the Strawberry Moon
- Bat-wielding grandmother confronts protesters in Michigan
- Looter returns stolen items to California business owner
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: active Knox County cases drop below 100
- Knoxville police searching for suspect seen on camera stealing purse