(WKRN) — A new dog collar will allow you to hear what you want to think your dog is saying when it’s barking at the doorbell or a noise outside.
The CussCollar has a speaker on the collar that plays a pre-recorded set of expletives whenever your dog barks including “f—” and “bulls–t”. The leather collar with steel buckle and speaker costs $60.
The “limited edition” collar is being marketed as a gag gift, but at the time of this writing is currently sold out.
For more about the CussCollar, click here.
- Pet chihuahua saves man’s life after stroke
- Morristown Police seeks person of interest in May death investigation
- Perseid meteor shower to peak Tuesday night; here’s how to watch
- Dog dies from coronavirus complications, NC health officials say
- TVA board to review CEO pay amid Trump complaint