KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has released additional photos of a Knoxville murder suspect recently added to the TBI Most Wanted List.
Authorities are searching for Lundy in connection to a fatal shooting on Adcock Avenue in Knoxville on April 30. An arrest warrant on charges of first-degree murder was issued for Lundy. Lundy has been added to the TBI’s Most Wanted List and a $2,500 reward has been offered for information leading to his arrest.
Lundy is described as approximately 5-feet, 5-inches tall and weighs 160 pounds with black hair.
Anyone with information concerning Lundy’s whereabouts should immediately call the KPD Crime Hotline at 865-215-7212 or 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- Gallery: Week 10 of Friday Frenzy
- Friday Frenzy Week 10 final scores from across the state
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- WATCH: Friday Frenzy Week 10 game highlights
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November