LACKAWANNA, N.Y. (WIVB) — A New York woman’s hate for Tom Brady is still showing up from beyond the grave.
Carole Scarsella died on July 19, and her obituary in The Buffalo News starts like any other. But then, things started to look a little different.
Family members say Scarsella “smoked millions of cigarettes,” “loved the New York Yankees and future NBA Hall of Famer LeBron James” and “HATED Tom Brady.”
And yes, the obituary capitalized the word “hated.”
Scarsella’s words echo those of many in Buffalo, where disdain for the former New England Patriot and current Tampa Bay Buccaneer are strong.
- Lady Irish fall to Hutchison in the Division II-AA State Championship
- KUB’s ‘TeenWork’ program partnering with Austin East High School students to create gun violence awareness PSA
- Diocese of Knoxville issues guidance to Catholics, saying J&J vaccine is acceptable in ‘certain circumstances’
- Lady Vols fall to South Carolina in SEC tournament semifinals, 67-52
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended