(CNN/WKRN) —If you’re looking to buy a Nintendo Switch, you might have to wait a little longer.
Bloomberg is reporting the gaming company is having trouble getting some of the essential parts for the console.
That’s mostly due to lockdowns in Malaysia and the Philippines.
Nintendo was forecast to sell 19-million switches this year but that’s unlikely to happen now.
Most markets are out of the Switch after the success of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, which was released earlier this year.
- Russell’s Grand Slam pushes Vols past Vanderbilt, 8-5
- Austin-East community gathers for anti-violence rally and march
- Fight at Pigeon Forge convenience store leads to gunshots
- “A pillar and stalwart.” Charlotte resident and oldest living American dies at 116
- FedEx cellphone policy in question after deadly mass shooting at Indianapolis facility