KNOX COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – Knox County authorities responded to a crash with downed powerlines overnight.
Rural Metro firefighters and Knox County Rescue after a crash along Tazewell Pike near Henegar Road around 11 p.m. Luckily, no injuries are being reported.
Crews arrived to find a pickup truck that had crashed into a power pole, knocking down the utility lines.
Road crews have worked overnight to replace the pole and get lines off the ground. The driver of the truck was not injured. Tazewell Pike at Henegar Road is expected to be cleared at 7 a.m. Wednesday.
- ‘Bob’s Burgers’ actor faces charges in Jan. 6 riot
- DeSantis dodges on California migrant flights, Newsom in border roundtable
- TBI names top 10 drugs in Tennessee in 2023
- ‘I can taste the air’: Photos show smoke from Canadian wildfires lingering over Capitol, obscuring NYC skyscrapers
- McCarthy dismisses threat to Speakership: ‘Not worried’