KNOX COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – Knox County authorities responded to a crash with downed powerlines overnight.
Rural Metro firefighters and Knox County Rescue after a crash along Tazewell Pike near Henegar Road around 11 p.m. Luckily, no injuries are being reported.
Crews arrived to find a pickup truck that had crashed into a power pole, knocking down the utility lines.
Road crews have worked overnight to replace the pole and get lines off the ground. The driver of the truck was not injured. Tazewell Pike at Henegar Road is expected to be cleared at 7 a.m. Wednesday.
- Several Gatlinburg restaurant employees grateful for an anonymous $1,000 tip
- Blount Co. Animal Welfare Society trying to find homes for over 50 dogs
- Former Vol basketball player Lucas Campbell joins ETSU staff
- Online deal for motorcycle turns out to be gift card scam for Dandridge man
- Karns High School staff show ‘support and love’ for Austin-East