KNOXVILLE (WATE) – There were no injuries following a boat fire that happened Sunday afternoon on the Tennessee River.
A spokesperson for Knoxville Fire Department says they responded to reports of a boat fire at 4:35 p.m. The incident happened between James White Parkway and the Gay Street bridge.
When firefighters arrived on the scene, 2 people were already out of the boat.
Firefighters quickly extinguished the flames and pulled the boat to shore.
No injuries were reported.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture recalls frozen beef and chicken, taquitos and chimichangas
- GOP doctor in Tennessee Senate race wants Fauci fired
- Alabama man finds alligator swimming in his backyard pool
- XFL purchased by group that includes Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 105th birthday with drive-by salute