MARYVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — No injuries were reported after a house fire occurred Thursday morning on Hi View Lane.
According to the Blount County Fire Protection District’s Chief Doug McClanahan, the first crews on the scene saw heavy flames and smoke coming from the home’s roof.
The chief said he doesn’t know yet what caused the fire and the investigation will be turned over to the Blount County Sheriff’s Office.
- Missing teen from Soddy Daisy has been found safe, according to TBI
- Tennessee Coronavirus: COVID-19 death toll in state is 1,215, up 9
- Kodak announces ‘special committee’ to review recent conduct
- Stimulus check update: Why we’re no closer to a second $1,200 payment
- Victim identified in gruesome murder in Oak Ridge