KODAK, Tenn. (WATE) – One Sevier County school will be closed Tuesday after a minor fire late Monday.
Northview Intermediate School will be closed Tuesday after a minor fire caused electrical issues in the school late Monday night. Northview Intermediate teachers will report to the school at 10 a.m.
Northview Intermediate will have school on Wednesday, December 4.
School at all other Sevier County schools will be held as normal.
- United Methodist Church has closed churches for 3 East Tennessee counties due to COVID-19 concerns
- OSBI officials assisting investigation at zoo formerly owned by Joe Exotic
- K-9 Spartan’s last call: Marshall County community, Sheriff Deputy says goodbye to his best friend
- 6 people hospitalized after shooting in Rochester early Sunday
- Few strong to severe storms possible today