KODAK, Tenn. (WATE) – One Sevier County school will be closed Tuesday after a minor fire late Monday.
Northview Intermediate School will be closed Tuesday after a minor fire caused electrical issues in the school late Monday night. Northview Intermediate teachers will report to the school at 10 a.m.
Northview Intermediate will have school on Wednesday, December 4.
School at all other Sevier County schools will be held as normal.
- Gallery: Week 10 of Friday Frenzy
- Friday Frenzy Week 10 final scores from across the state
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- WATCH: Friday Frenzy Week 10 game highlights
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November