OAK RIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) – The historic Oak Ridge Farm Market will open as scheduled this weekend but will look a little different than usual to comply with CDC guidelines.
Farmers’ markets are designated essential services in the state of Tennessee. The market will open in Jackson Square on Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon.
A complete list of vendors and their pre-order options are available at www.easttnfarmmarkets.com/meet-our-producers.
The open-air shopping environment allows for continual fresh air movement and plenty of room for social distancing.
Visitors will notice some changes, including designated entrances and exits, spacing between vendors and a lane for curbside delivery.
Shoppers are also encouraged to bring their own bags. Click here for more information on COVID-19 precautions being taken.
The market is celebrating 43 years this year.
- Peaceful protesters march in Oak Ridge, police chief walks alongside them
- MEDIC Regional Blood Center launches ‘Save Our Summer’ campaign
- Community Action Agency asks for help as refrigerated delivery truck needs repairs
- The Business Buzz: JTV is hiring
- Man in clown mask charged after setting Chicago cop car on fire: officials