OAK RIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Oak Ridge Police Department is hosting it’s annual car seat safety check event on Wednesday.
Car seats will be checked for manufacturer recalls, examined for proper installation by certified car seat technicians. Educational material about car seat safety will also be distributed.
The free event will be at the the Scarboro Community Center along Carver Avenue from 7 a.m.- 1 p.m. Pre-registration for the event is not necessary.
- Blood Centers team up to increase donations
- Simone Biles out of team gymnastics finals
- Olympic champion Simone Biles out of team finals with apparent injury
- Colorado monitoring 2 people after monkeypox exposure on flight
- Knoxville City Council to meet Tuesday night, confirm African American Equity Restoration Task Force