OAK RIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) — Oak Ridge Police Department officials said they would give an update on the investigation into the discarded newborn found last week on Thursday afternoon.
The ORPD said in a social media post they would also set up a memorial with items donated from the community in the infant’s name.
The update and memorial set-up would be shared via the police department’s Facebook account around 3:30 p.m. Thursday.
- Maryville-based Denver Hunt Company seeking carpenter
- The future of the Senate: 35 seats up for grabs on election night
- President Trump’s campaign website hacked in cryptocurrency scam
- Coronavirus: Maryville College moves to reduced operations for the remainder of the week
- Knoxville-Knox County CAC offers utility bill assistance