WESTERVILLE, OH (WCMH)– You’ve likely seen the mean muggin’ baby Luna Musa. She’s been everywhere from US Weekly to Good Morning, America over the past week or so.
That star is from right here in Central Ohio. She was born one month ago at Ohio State where mom Lori Musa is a nurse. Lori and her husband Alex said they never in their wildest dreams expected her new born photos taken by local photographer Justine Tuhy to be seen by millions.
“During the actual photoshoot we actually sat on the couch of Justine’s studio and let Justine do her thing… so we had know idea [about] the faces,” Lori explained. “She would occasionally say, ‘Oh, she’s making some funny faces,’ but we had no idea until she sent us the previews.”
We didn’t even know it was a thing until my sister sent us a text that’s like ‘look how many shares she has,’ and at that time it was only like 12,000 which is still a lot, so we kept periodically checking it, and we were like so this is like a thing thing.Lori Musa, baby Luna’s mom
Lori and Alex say they’ve had friends and family as far away as Turkey and Italy say they’ve seen Luna’s photo on the news or in a magazine.
The Musas say their favorite thing about this whole thing are the memes.
- East TN school districts keeping potential coronavirus impacts on their radar
- The Business Buzz: Fanatic Brewing Company grand opening this weekend
- HCSO: Man charged after biting deputy twice
- Lady Vols take down Ole Miss 77-66 on senior night
- KFC employee in Yadkinville, N.C. tells News Channel 11 she reported possible Evelyn sighting to TBI on Tuesday