KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Sunday is the one year anniversary of when Knoxville Police officer BK Hardin was violently and randomly attacked after a UT football game.
Hardin was directing traffic after a UT football game when the attack happened.
Hardin tells WATE six on your side that while he hopes the man who hit him in the back of the head is caught, he is healed and has since been guarding students.
The Knoxville Police Department is celebrating the officer’s return posting on Facebook: “One year later, B-K is back better than ever, and faithfully working every day to make his community a better place.”
- Night of violence across Memphis leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- Dollywood glassblowing shop employee injured; second incident at park in 2 days
- Kingsport church dedicates service to thanking law enforcement
- Sevierville detectives still searching for person of interest in assault outside Walmart Market in June
- Sevierville Police searching for July 4 vehicle theft suspects