KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Sunday is the one year anniversary of when Knoxville Police officer BK Hardin was violently and randomly attacked after a UT football game.
Hardin was directing traffic after a UT football game when the attack happened.
Hardin tells WATE six on your side that while he hopes the man who hit him in the back of the head is caught, he is healed and has since been guarding students.
The Knoxville Police Department is celebrating the officer’s return posting on Facebook: “One year later, B-K is back better than ever, and faithfully working every day to make his community a better place.”
- Police: Patron angered by ketchup pulls gun at McDonald’s
- Black bear caught on video in Gatlinburg parking garage
- LIVE TODAY: Southeastern Stream Live – SEC Championship Preview
- Former TN Army National Guard recruiter accused of sexual misconduct with juveniles
- Permanent hair dye, chemical straighteners may increase breast cancer risk