KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Sunday is the one year anniversary of when Knoxville Police officer BK Hardin was violently and randomly attacked after a UT football game.
Hardin was directing traffic after a UT football game when the attack happened.
Hardin tells WATE six on your side that while he hopes the man who hit him in the back of the head is caught, he is healed and has since been guarding students.
The Knoxville Police Department is celebrating the officer’s return posting on Facebook: “One year later, B-K is back better than ever, and faithfully working every day to make his community a better place.”
- Maryville singer-songwriter loses fight with COVID-19
- Public meeting to discuss Board of Health’s direction canceled
- In-depth coronavirus interview with Sec. Alex Azar, Surgeon General Jerome Adams, Dr. Deborah Birx
- KPD: Two suspects arrested & charged in Ben Hur double homicide from August
- Peter Madsen, Danish man who killed Kim Wall aboard submarine, briefly escapes prison