Sir Sean Connery, the original James Bond actor, has died at age 90.
The BBC reported the news Saturday morning.
The Scottish actor is best known for his role in the James Bond films, starring in seven of them between 1962 and 1983.
Connery was knighted by Queen Elizabeth in 2000.
- Knoxville City Council to meet Tuesday night, confirm African American Equity Restoration Task Force
- British swimmer beats COVID twice to win gold at Olympics
- 4 horses test positive for Potomac horse fever in Tennessee
- ‘It’s a celebration to wear this’: Inside the Japanese tradition of kimonos
- ‘A bit much’: Naomi Osaka cites pressure in surprise Olympic loss