JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) — Some furry friends were spotted popping in and out of the water on Thursday while floodwaters rose across the Tri-Cities region.
Amanda Potter shared a video of otters swimming in the floodwaters in the Roan Creek area of Johnson County.
At least three otters can be seen popping in and out of the waters by the road while floodwaters sweep past them.
Other critters could be seen swimming in the North Fork Holston River in Church Hill Friday morning, which had risen to flood River Road.
- Etna keeps up its spectacular explosions; ash rains on towns
- Harry, Meghan to delve into tough royal split with Oprah Sunday night
- COVID toes: Mysterious rash can affect feet in patients with coronavirus
- Missouri pastor on leave after sexist sermon saying wives should lose weight to look like Melania Trump
- Battle Creek woman celebrating 113th birthday