TAMPA (WFLA) — Over 800 Airbnb homes are ready to take in evacuees and deployed relief workers for free during Hurricane Dorian.
Airbnb says the homes are free to stay at between Aug. 31 and Sept. 16.
If you have an available housing in the area indicated on the map, Airbnb asks you to consider making your home available.
For more information, click here.
- Warrant: Remains recovered from Knox County house related to Roane County child abuse case
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: 49 active Knox County cases, 375 total
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – May 29, 2020
- Nationwide approach being used to help coronavirus patients in Mobile
- Two Blount County men charged with burglary of Walland Center