GREENE COUNTY, Tenn. (WJHL) – The owner of a horse that was found dead in the woods with a shoulder gunshot wound is offering a cash reward for information.
According to a post from the Greene County TN Criminal Investigations Department, the owner of the horse is offering a $5,000 cash reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or group of people responsible.
The horse, known as “Blondie,” was found dead on November 3 in the Mosheim area.
Blondie was discovered in the woods after being reported as missing for more than a week.
Anyone with information is asked to call the sheriff’s department at 423-798-1800.
- Celebrating August 8 — Emancipation day in Tennessee
- President Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US
- Missing teen from Soddy Daisy has been found safe, according to TBI
- Tennessee Coronavirus: COVID-19 death toll in state is 1,215, up 9