OAK RIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) – The new K-25 History Center in Oak Ridge opened its doors to the public on Thursday. Located along Enrichment Street in Oak Ridge, the K-25 plant was a secret site for uranium enrichment during World War II.
Admission to the museum is free.
- Louisiana man accused of hiding in Florida 15-year-old’s bedroom, having sex since August
- Texas grand jury takes no action against man who killed church shooter
- Tampa International to be first US airport to offer COVID-19 testing in terminal
- Oregon hiker posing for picture in tree falls 100 feet into ocean, dies
- ‘They never expected that’: Police officers help deliver baby in department parking lot